Friday, January 04, 2008

Spooky accurate Batman!

K, most of these blogthings are wildly inaccurate but I did this one today and holy cow did they ever hit the nail on the head! For me anyways. Mathboy answered the same one and it was way off.
Anyways, without further ado . . . My inner child:
Your Inner Child Is Sad
You're a very sensitive soul.You haven't grown that thick skin that most adults have.Easily hurt, you tend to retreat to your comfort zone.You don't let many people in - unless you've trusted them for a long time.


No promises about the posting of any pics, but there are some. Completed pinwheel being modelled is not among them . . . silly me. I was so tickled by Mathboy and Miss Em's daddy making Princess Leia jokes that I didn't even pull out the camera.

1 comment:

Jay said...

I don't think I have an inner child. I think mine is all outer.