Tuesday, April 17, 2007

There's not much excitement in my little corner of the world lately. I've been plugging away at Nick's Knucks and while the right one is hideous and destined for the frog pond (stupid intarsia and lack of creator patience) the left one is, thus far, looking like something I'd actually give to someone.

In the midst of all of the blandness I've been struck by a glittering ray of temptation; Mim's Boudica socks. I have been plotting thinking about getting the kit for these with the River colourway from Wooly Wonka for my mother in law, and a skein of either Sea Wool or Merino from Fleece Artist in Amber for me. I have a pair of celtic inspired amber earrings that would look gorgeous with 'em. Is it sad that I'm accessorizing my accessories?

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Ha! I love LOVE that you are accessorizing your accessories. I had buying clothes. I hate picking out outfits and coming up with just the right fashion but I love accessories. I think this is an excellennt plan.

I will be waiting patiently to hear if you get the Sea Wool and if you use it/like it. I have been tempted to give it a try.

For now, though, I am trying to maintain my focus on the F13 Resolution projects. Umm. There are no rules against BUYING yarn. :)

Jay said...

You're so cute.

And for the record, accessories make the world a fabulous place.