Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Arrr, Booty!

Me mates from the Mystic Twisted Fibre and me went to seek the legendary treasure of Fiber Arts in Odessa and came away with some magnificent plunder. Bloody Rocks Sandy liberated some sock yarn as did meself (I be Robyn the Crazin' Canajian)














Mate Kelly the Silent Speaker was but a guide and enabler on our maiden voyage to Odessa.

Upon me ARRival back at the good ship Zephyr me first mate, Bald Bill Red Eye, presented me with a parcel from the end of the world. It were my winnings from Crazed Kristy the Generous

One of the ships rats got into it while I were makin' pictures . . . a sure stamp of approval.
(note: there are NO pictures of this stuff without a black and white cat lovin' everything.)
In the parcel there be three skeins of Berroco SoftTwist, three bARRs of handmade soap, note cards, stickies, foot soak tablets, and a must have for all pirates . . . pretty earrings.
I be leavin' ya now with pictures of other booty from a contest prize on the Silent Speaker's blog (beaker yarn), and treasures won from our voyage to the Commonwealth o' Virginia (Fleece Artist) and a final picture of me treasure chest.

3 comments:

Dorothy said...

Looks like a great haul! Love your kitty rolling in it. I know people who would if they could too.

Jay said...

That cat is possessive!

Kristy said...

Oh thanks for giving me the link to this post! I'm sorry I missed it - but oh so glad you liked your goodies...and that your kitty loved them, too. ;)

Looks like that was a very lucky yarny day for you!!!