Monday, September 10, 2007

Bits and Pieces

I've been messing around with picking instead of my usual throwing style of knitting. Holy cow! Once you get going it's lovely. Until you realize that you're going to have to knit through the back loops after you complete a purl row. Yes, I know what I did wrong and with some care, I'll get it right eventually.

Hallowe'en is coming, and with it, a Tampa Chix with Stix party at my place. It's a costume party and I can't quite choose between "hill billy beauty queen" and "little girl playing dress-up" Both will involve very badly applied makeup in hideously unflattering colours and pigtails (or maybe a side pony for the dress-up costume) and one will involve a set of those oh-so-attractive BillyBob teeth. Or blacked out teeth. Hmmmmmm decisions, decisions. It's entirely possible that I'll even post a picture or two of the end results.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

The teeth can get uncomfortable after a while. I need pictures of you all dolled up!