Sunday, February 25, 2007

My Beloved, modeling the thrummed mittens (complete with idiot strings) scarf and hat all currently winging their way to Ontario. Everything is Plymouth Encore. Hat was knitted on US 8 circs and dpns, Scarf was knitted on 5.0 mm needles in a k1 p1 rib until I got sick of it, and the mittens . . . hmmm, I'll have to hunt that down for ya'll.
Mitten close up. I quite like them.
Kitty Pi knitted from the pattern in Wendy Johnson's book of Noro Kureyon and Cascade Heather held together . . . should have taken a picture of the outside and it's too late now as it too is en route up north.
The still unfinished baby blanket. Bernat Baby Coordinates in Lemon Custard. It's essentially a feather and fan lace with a six stitch/row garter border knit on US size seven needles (as an aside, I despise Susan Bates circular needles. They don't relax for anything.)
Skinned Muppet Flip flops. I'm sort of embarassed by them but look! Finished knitting!
Pictures!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I love the muppet flip-flops. I think it is some mutation on our normally decent and sensible knitting gene.

When I was in Maui on my honeymoon, a lady taught me how to knit/crochet leis. Have you ever seen those?