Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Heh, I got comment nagged lol. I will be posting more in the future when I'm not under insane self imposed deadlines. I went from finishing the christmas hat/scarf/mitt set to working on a feather and fan patterned baby blanket. Both are pale yellow, the scarf hat and mitts done in Plymouth . . . uh . . . something *wink* (encore maybe?) and the baby blanket in Bernat Baby Coordinates which is shimmery and I love it! The blanket will be about 45" long when it's done, is 18" long at the moment and the shower it's going to is on the 17th of this month. Gotta go!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

So tell me, did you get get the blanket done in time for the shower? Did you take pictures of it?

I am so glad to see new posts from you. Hurray! I am a little perturbed that my bloglines didn't notify me when you actually posted!