Monday, May 21, 2007

Victoria Day and other things

Happy Victoria Day!



Comment answering:

As a child I remember being told that the hole in my hand happened when, as I developed in utero, my middle finger grew into my palm. *shrug* It might even be true. That finger is certainly shorter than it ought to be and also slightly crooked. Incidentally, it occurs to me that I misspoke concerning my knitting and my funny hand. I have not yet been able to master knitting continentally because I can't maintain tension with that finger.

The Yarn Harlot, to my knowledge, will not be coming to Florida. *sigh* Nor will I be in Toronto for the Represent event up there. These things make me sad.

There will likely be photographs later of socks, knucks, and evidence of Mathboy's renaissance man tendencies. :)

By the by, Look! I can give things titles now. Easily pleased ya know.

No comments: