Friday, July 06, 2007

Monkey Passion

On Tuesday, the monkey sock and I went to its place of conception. I'm only about three or four inches away from the toe and rather pleased with myself.

Here's Monkey enjoying the music and lights.
























Today, Mathboy and I went for a stroll around our wildly overgrown back yard and found this lovely little fellow and his entire family and all of their friends attempting to overthrow our backyard. I really need to get out there and mow. In case you're curious, that's a purple passion flower



5 comments:

Julie Lynn Paper co. said...

Loven' the Monkey.

I didn't even know that passion flowers grew in Florida. That is awsome.

Kristy said...

I am so freaking far behind on my blog commenting so I apologize for this sudden flurry...but I am catching up.

This passion flower is amazing. I could decide which picture I liked the best - the monkey or the flower but (may the knitting gnomes forgive me) I think the flower is my favorite. So spiffy and special!

Kristy said...

Also, I love the new set-up on the blog. So peppy and full of personality!

Jessica said...

that flower is gorgeous!

Dana S. Whitney said...

Thanks for the tip about Wendy's Sock Blockers! Obviously, I'm a sucker for a) photos and b) the "main column). Your Monkey and kitchener is wonderful and the passionflower is beyond belief. I'm going to read more and I'll be back!