Monday, February 04, 2008

Oh, Crud.

Remember these pictures?



Notice how there are no tags or ball bands on these skeins of yarn? I had them, I just pulled them off in the interests of showing the yarn to it's best advantage. Now though I find I have a problem. The pictures are titled as "Merino~brown and gold" and "Sea Wool~pink and brown". In my stash though, the former is wearing the Sea Wool label and the latter is dressed as Basic Merino. I guess it's not a huge deal, since both sets of socks (once made) will be mine but it bothers me SO MUCH to not know which is which.
Any ideas on how to get 'em properly sorted out?

1 comment:

christine (threedogknits) said...

Drool... Fleece Artist. I consider myself a Sea Wool vs. Merino sorter-outer expert, but I can't tell here. I would pick the more glossy one for the Sea Wool. Either way they're both purty!