Thursday, June 28, 2007

Ok, Choke Me.

Booo, hiss! There will be no Oreo sharing this Sunday as we have familial obligations in Okeechobee for the day and it's unlikely that a) I'll be back before 8 and b) in any shape to go anywhere after the drive down and back. There is a shiny spot in this though . . . think of all the knitting time I'll have!


I'll leave you with some pictures of the dogs "protecting" me from the rabid killer gopher tortoise who made the very poor decision to enter our yard a week or two ago.

"It's alive!!!!"

"Get Tachi! Get it"

For those who are concerned about the fate of our visitor, I locked the dogs in the house and gently removed her from the yard. She was last seen working her way north. And, for the record, the Gopher Tortoise is not known to be particularly blood thirsty or threatening unless you happen to be a slow moving piece of vegetable matter ;-)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

NOOOOOOOO! We will miss you! See you next week!

Sandy said...

ACK...CHOKE????

Poor turtle :(

Well I guess I will have to pick up the ball you dropped with the cookies for sunday. LOL

Have a good time!